Welcome to Mchukwi Institute of Health and Allied Sciences, where dreams become realities
MCHIHAS is situated in Kibiti district, Coast region. It is owned by the Free Pentecostal Church of Tanzania (FPCT) and has been guaranted a provisional registration by the National Council of Technical Education since June 2014. Later in November was permitted to conduct training by the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council. It is currently focusing on the provision of nursing programme but will increase its scope depending on the needs. The school is registered to enrol 50, students per enrolment.
The purpose of establishing this school is to increase the number of health care cadres to meet the needy demand in the country, hence improving health services in the country.
Mchukwi Institute of Health and Allied Sciences envisions contributing to the training and production of human resources for health by training health professionals starting in the field of nursing and other health related fields will be established as needs may arise.
- The college is within a suitable and big Hospital for clinical practices
- The college is located in a conducive environment for learning, away from many youth temptations, well supplied with important services, like electricity, water, and all other life sustaining services
- The college is under the church whose role is to provide good moral conducts regardless of personal religious turn point.
- The college has well experienced tutors.
- Food services are available at affordable price
- Our fees are affordable and can be paid in four instalments.
The main goal of the program is to:
- Equip students with appropriate and relevant knowledge, attitude and skills in order to provide comprehensive, quality and cost effective health care that meets with the health need of people in all health care settings.
The school has a accreditation candidacy registration provided by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) REG/HAS/136P. Also the school permitted to conduct Nursing and Midwifery training by the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council (TNMC).
Free Pentecostal Church of Tanzania (FPCT)